Phillips Mechanical Repairs was established in 1998 and later purchased by Paul Rosa. Paul had spent almost 25 years in the Kimberley Region of WA before acquiring the business in July 2007.
His time in the north gave him a wealth of experience on Toyota 4WD vehicles, repairing and maintaining them to highest of standards – no compromise in remote locations.
Along with a large and diverse range of other equipment, plant and marine opportunities, work was varied but allowed for a great cross section of experience, covering many areas of expertise.
We have a large support network that we can draw on for the times we need some advice on the more unusual or specialized problems when encountered in all areas of our trade.
Our technician Russell, joined Phillips Mechanical Repairs in October 2008. He brings with him 30 years of experience in the industry, running his business in Albany for most of that time, until relocating to Perth.
Why choose Phillips Mechanical Repairs :
- Only qualified, experienced technicians work on your vehicle
- We offer personalised service
- Records kept of your service/repairs history
- Located 300 metres from Welshpool train station
- 10 minute walk to Bentley Shopping Centre
- Preventive maintenance report to forewarn owners of potential problems in future
- No short cuts - EVER - nothing is left to chance
- Friendly service always
- We only use PENRITE Oils (unless otherwise required)